NFL franchises begin their organized team activities. New players making adjustments to new schemes and new leadership trying to fine tune the rosters they will take to training camp come August. We go over the NFC South off season changes.
In this Quick-Hitter podcast we tackle:
- Carolina revamping their secondary
- Atlanta taking on Dan Quinn’s personality
- New Orleans stoking the fire under Drew Brees’ offense
- Tampa Bay stocks defense and makes suspect move
- The Chiefs wide receiver corps is on the upswing. With free agent and draft additions, the team has a diverse group to compliment the core three receivers in Maclin, Conley and Wilson.
- How fired up should the Tyler Bray situation get you?
You can subscribe
tot he show on iTunes,
Podbean or Google Play.
Several weeks of OTAs will start to give shape tot he season to come. There will be changes for every team in the league.